Wednesday, September 9
at 12:45 p.m.
Non-members are welcome and we encourage everyone to bring guests to the meeting.
Please RSVP for the meeting at firstname.lastname@example.org
- 12:15 p.m. Social time in chat rooms -since this is our first gathering after the summer break, we've lengthened the social time in chat rooms so we can catch up with our friends.
- 12:45 p..m. Kate Griffin, President, opens meeting:
- Introduce guests
- Announcements, updates, remarks
- Introduce speaker- Master Magician, Tim Flynn
- 1:00 p.m. Tim Flynn (see program below)
- 1::40 p.m. Questions/answers
- 1:50 p.m. Raffle drawing
- 1:55 p.m. Please see your email to take a four question survey after the meeting.
Program: Tim Flynn, Master Magician
Be Amazed! Laugh! Have Fun!
Magician Tim was a big hit at last October's luncheon meeting so we've brought him back again for everyone to enjoy! Tim Flynn has entertained thousands, and his performance promises to have you laughing and surprised. Additionally, you can brighten a friend's day by inviting her to join you.
Tim says "You have the opportunity to turn someone’s day around instantly. To bring joy and laughter and life into someone’s day when that might not have happened otherwise.”
More about Tim: http://www.timflynnmagician.com/
Guests Are Welcome!
Feel free to invite friends, family and neighbors to this program and our activities.
Newcomers is a Fun Social Club and everyone is invited to check it out!
Questions? Email: email@example.com