Date: Wed, September 11, 2019
Time: 11:30 Social, 12:00 Lunch, 1:00 Welcome Back Event
Payment was required no later than Fri. Sept. 6, 2019 Payment Deadline has past.
Location: Red Cedar & Sage
1501 Pike Place #200 Seattle, WA 98101
Phone: 206.538.0377 Website: www.redcedarandsage.com
Program: Welcome Back Event
Unfortunately, we had to cancel our February luncheon due to the snow. This was the first time Newcomers ever had to do that! But, fortunately, Red Cedar & Sage is now rescheduled for our September luncheon.
“I want to see love on every plate!” is the motto of the delightful restaurant tucked away on the second floor of Pike Place Market. This restaurant is a real find for those of us who love the Market, but want a quiet break from the hurly burly. Here you will enjoy locally-sourced Northwest food in the charming atmosphere of the sun-filled atrium.
The luncheon survey indicated that our members want some luncheons without a presentation. Our September luncheon fills that bill! After lunch, members can visit with old friends, get better acquainted with other members, and meet our many new members. We will also have Activity Leaders strolling around to describe the many activities upcoming during the 2019-2020 year. “Secondary” badges will indicate which activity we represent. Flag one of us down and we will help you decide which activities have to be on your to-do list.
See you there!
Beverages included: Coffee, Tea, Soft Drinks (Cash Bar for Alcohol).
- French Onion Soup Regular
- French Onion Soup Gluten-Free
- Green Salad with Gluten-Free Vinaigrette
- Cedar-Planked Salmon – Served with Lemon-Dill Beurre Blanc Sauce, and Seasonal Vegetables
- Prime Rib Dip Sandwich – Thin Sliced Prime Rib, Swiss Cheese, Served on Ciabatta with House-Made Au Jus and French Fries
- Chicken Southwest Chopped Salad (GF) – Grilled Chicken Breast Served with Romaine and Iceberg Lettuce Tossed in a Cilantro Lime Vinaigrette, along with a Medley of Roasted Corn, Red Bell Pepper and Red Onion, Avocado, Tomato, Black Beans with Chipotle Ranch Dressing
- Seafood Louie (GF) – Dungeness Crab and Prawns, Served on Romaine and Iceberg Lettuce; with Arugula, Hard-Boiled Eggs, Heirloom Tomatoes, Asparagus, Olives and Radishes served with a House-Made Louie Dressing
- Pasta Primavera (V) (GF) – Served with a Light Cream Sauce
- “Broken” Carrot Cake
- Sorbet (GF)
- I do not want dessert
Payment Policy: Payment for lunch must be received by the due date specified above. (If paying by check, there may be a short grace period for checks that might still be in the mail.) No payment will be collected on the day of the luncheon.
Cancellation/refund: Once the “guaranteed” number of attendees has been submitted to the venue, NO cancellation will result in a refund UNLESS:
1. The venue is willing to charge only for those who actually attend, however, this is extremely rare.
2. Another member would like to attend and agrees to reimburse the member who has cancelled, also accepting the ordered menu selections.
Disclaimer: The Newcomers Club of Greater Seattle is not responsible, and assumes no liability, for any loss or injury to property of persons who participate in our activities.