Date: Wednesday October 9
Time: 11:30 Social, 12:00 Lunch, 1:00 PM
Program: Tim Flynn, Magician
Payment was required no later than Friday October 4. Payment deadline has passed.
Location: Bis on Main
Address: 10213 Main Street Bellevue, WA. 98004
Phone: 425-455-2033 Website: bisonmain.com
Complimentary valet parking is provided behind the restaurant off 102nd Avenue SE. Please carpool.
Our October luncheon will be at the extremely popular fine-dining restaurant, Bis on Main, in downtown Bellevue. Bis on Main has been serving contemporary Northwest cuisine to Seattle and Eastside “gourmets” since 1998. The restaurant now has their own 350-page cookbook which includes recipes from our October luncheon. Our host, Joe Vilardi, has owned the restaurant since 1999, and he worked with the Luncheon committee to create a special menu for us. We will be in the Fireplace Room and have to limit our attendance to no more than 35 this month to allow room for our program. Sign up early so you won’t miss out on this fabulous lunch.
Program: Tim Flynn, Magician
We all need a little MAGIC, fun and laughter in our lives, and we have the perfect opportunity at the October Newcomers luncheon! Tim Flynn is a master magician specializing in close-up walk around magic and stand-up comedy magic. His masterful talent will have you mesmerized and wanting more. His unique style has been enjoyed by thousands of people nationwide.
As you will see, Tim loves connecting with audiences and bringing joy and laughter into someone’s life. In his interview with the Ballard News Tribune, he described watching his audience members lean forward in their chairs, enjoying the magic effect of the show, and seeing them gasp in blank astonishment.
Yes, we all need a little magic in our lives, so come along and share the fun at this very special luncheon program.
Beverages included: 1st beverage of Coffee, Tea, Iced Tea, Coke, Sprite, or lemonade. Individual tabs for 2nd beverage or for alcohol.
- Lentil Soup
- Green Salad with Citrus Vinaigrette (GF)
- Grilled Chicken Breast, Served with Basmati Rice, Seasonal Veggie, and Mushroom Sauce, or same (GF)
- Maine Lobster Roll on Brioche Roll, with Cole Slaw and Truffled Pommes Frites
- Baby Artichoke Linguine with Cherry Tomatoes and Reggiano Parmigiana (vegetarian)
- New York Steak Salad, Bibb Wedges with Bleu Cheese Dressing, Spiced Pecans, Cherry Tomatoes, Served with Crispy Onion Rings, or same (GF)
- Four-Cheese Quiche, Served with Vegetable du Jour
- Scoop of “Flavor of the Week” Sorbet and an Almond Biscotti
- Scoop of “Flavor of the Week” Ice Cream and an Almond Biscotti
- I do not want dessert
Members - Only if you have a dietary issue e.g. vegetarian, Gluten-free, food allergy, etc. and/or are willing be a Greeter, before you make your menu selections, please submit your name and indicate your responses.
(Please ignore this section if you do not have a dietary issue, and do not wish to be a Greeter.)
Please proceed to making your menu selections and Payment – Member or Non-Member
Paying by check? Please go to last page of this month's newsletter. Print the reservation form and mail a check for $35 for a members or $40 for a non-member, made out to Newcomers Club of Greater Seattle to the address on the reservation form.
Payment Policy: Payment for lunch must be received by the due date specified above. (If paying by check, there may be a short grace period for checks that might still be in the mail.) No payment will be collected on the day of the luncheon.
Cancellation/refund: Once the “guaranteed” number of attendees has been submitted to the venue, NO cancellation will result in a refund UNLESS:
1. The venue is willing to charge only for those who actually attend, however, this is extremely rare.
2. Another member would like to attend and agrees to reimburse the member who has cancelled, also accepting the ordered menu selections.
Disclaimer: The Newcomers Club of Greater Seattle is not responsible, and assumes no liability, for any loss or injury to property of persons who participate in our activities.