Date: Wed, December 11, 2019
Time: 11:30 Social, 12:00 Lunch, 1:00 PM Program
Reservation and payment for this event are now closed.
Location: Salt & Iron
Address: 321 Main Street, (downtown) Edmonds, WA
Phone: (425) 361–1112 Website: saltiron.com
Parking: Free 3-hour limit street parking available near the restaurant
What better way to enjoy the holiday season than by sharing tasty food and lovely music surrounded by our Newcomer family! This month our event takes us to the town of Edmonds. Located in the heart of downtown, Salt & Iron offers the comfort of American Northwest cuisine in a bright, upscale setting. Just steps away from the Edmonds fountain and unique shops, Salt & Iron provides a delightful dining experience.
Program: Larry and Diane, Musicians
After our delicious and festive luncheon, we will be entertained by Larry and Diane, an acoustic duo who describe themselves as an “eclectic musical experience.”
Larry is an accomplished guitarist and Diane has been singing in choirs and other small groups since her teenage years. They will sing holiday favorites as well as some of their standards from their repertoire of musical styles including jazz, country, contemporary blues, rock and roll, and even some new genres. They love entertaining at festivals, private events, wineries, and will share wonderful music with the Newcomers at our 2019 holiday luncheon. [Larry and Diane's website]
Beverages included: Tea and Coffee bar. Individual tabs for alcohol.
Starter - served family style
- Bread and Salt & Iron green salad
- Black Cod with mushroom risotto (gf)
- Flat Iron Steak with mashed potatoes and sautéed greens (gf)
- Pumpkin Risotto (gf)
Dessert - serve yourself dessert/coffee/tea table:
- Cream cheese frosted pumpkin cake
- Chocolate brownies
- Require gluten free dessert? An option will be available.
- Gluten free
- Gluten free and vegetarian/vegan
- Other food issue or allergy - email your dietary needs to our Meetings and Programs Committee: firstname.lastname@example.org
Members - If you are willing to be a Greeter for this luncheon, please email your willingness to our Meetings and Programs Committee. Email: email@example.com
Payment Policy: Payment for lunch must be received by the due date specified above. (If paying by check, there may be a short grace period for checks that might still be in the mail.) No payment will be collected on the day of the luncheon.
Cancellation/refund: Once the “guaranteed” number of attendees has been submitted to the venue, NO cancellation will result in a refund UNLESS:
1. The venue is willing to charge only for those who actually attend, however, this is extremely rare.
2. Another member would like to attend and agrees to reimburse the member who has cancelled, also accepting the ordered menu selections.
Disclaimer: The Newcomers Club of Greater Seattle is not responsible, and assumes no liability, for any loss or injury to property of persons who participate in our activities.