Wednesday, June 9
Programs: Installation of 2021-2022 Board of Directors and The Great Newcomers Cupcake Challenge
Members please RSVP and Non-Members request the Zoom link by email to: email@example.com
Guests Are Welcome!
Feel free to invite Friends, Family and Neighbors to this program. Newcomers is a fun social club and everyone is invited to check us out!
- 10:30 a.m. Social time
- 11:00 a.m. Helena Puche, President
- Introduce guests
- Announcements, updates, remarks
- Thanks to outgoing Board members:
- Welcome to incoming Board members:
- 11:20 a.m. Phase 4 Planning with Q&A
- 11:35 a.m. Cupcake Challenge
- 12:00 p.m. Raffle drawing (Purchase tickets by 10:00 a.m. prior to the start of the meeting.) to win hand crafted note cards, a hand crafted kumihimo necklace, or Archie McPhee novelties.
- 12:00 p.m. See your email to take a short survey after the meeting.
Installation Of 2021-2022 BOARD OF DIRECTORS
The Great Newcomers Cupcake Challenge
We are celebrating the new Board with a fun challenge involving delicious cupcakes that are as sweet on the tongue as they are on the eye!
Newcomers will bring to the meeting cupcakes made from scratch - or not! Any color or flavor is welcome. Each "baker" will come up with a WILD description for their sweet product before they eat them!
On your marks, get set, "bake"!!
Questions? Email: firstname.lastname@example.org