June 12, 2019
Time: 11:30 Social, 12:00 Lunch, 1:00 Program
Payment must be received no later than Fri. June 7, 2019
RESERVATIONS ARE CLOSED
Location: Palisade in Magnolia at Elliott Bay Marina
2601 West Marina Place Seattle, WA 98199
Parking: Free parking; large lot Phone: (206) 285-1000 Website: Palisade
Our June luncheon will be the last of the 2018-2019 Newcomer year. While many club activities will be ongoing during the summer, we won’t have another monthly meeting/luncheon until September.
We are returning to another club favorite this month, Palisade in Magnolia, and we know you won’t want to miss it. Palisade is a wonderful place for our special June event – recognizing our current Board members for a job well done, and installing our new Board members for the 2019-2020 year.
This is a lovely venue with excellent food and stunning views of the Marina, the Seattle skyline, Mt. Rainier and the Olympic Mountains. Palisade was voted by OpenTable diners as one of the 100 most scenic restaurants in America and also as one of the 100 best brunches.
So mark your busy calendars for Wednesday, June 12, and we will see you there!
Program: Recognition of Board members and Installation of Officers
Beverages Coffee and Tea included. Soda and Alcohol: Individual tabs available for members and guests.
- Tomato Bisque Served with a “swirl” of Basil Pesto (Vegetarian)
- Local Organic Greens (gf) with Citrus Vinaigrette
- Draper Valley Farms Organic Braised Chicken, served with Wild Mushrooms Madeira and Seasonal Accompaniments
- Charbroiled Gulf Shrimp (gf) served with Garlic Butter and Seasonal Accompaniments
- Seasonal Risotto (gf)
- Sirloin Steak Salad – Greens, Tomatoes, Radishes and Fennel, served with Candied Pecans and Crumbled Salemville Blue Cheese and Blue Cheese Dressing
- Portobello Salad (Vegetarian) – Greens, Tomatoes, Radishes and Fennel, served with Candied Pecans and Crumbled Salemville Blue Cheese and Blue Cheese Dressing
- Seasonal Risotto (gf)
- Either salad above with Cheese/Dressing on the side
- Flourless Chocolate Cake (gf)
- Olympic Mountain Sorbet
- I do not want dessert
Members – Only if you have a dietary issue e.g. vegetarian, Gluten-free, food allergy, etc. and/or are willing be a Greeter for this luncheon, before you make your menu selections, please submit your name and indicate your responses.
(Please ignore this section if you do not have a dietary issue, and do not wish to be a Greeter.)
PAY BY CHECK: Order Form – Reservations are closed.
ONLINE PAYMENT: Reservations are closed
Payment Policy: Payment for the luncheon must be received by the due date specified. No payments will be collected on the day of the luncheon. Once the guaranteed number of attendees has been submitted to the restaurant, NO cancellation will result in a refund UNLESS the venue is willing to charge only for those that actually attend (extremely rare). However, another member may replace a member who cannot attend if agreeable to accepting the chosen menu selections and is expected to reimburse the member who paid.