Wednesday, April 14
Members please RSVP and Non-Members request the Zoom link by email to: email@example.com
Guests Are Welcome!
Feel free to invite Friends, Family and Neighbors to this program. Newcomers is a fun social club and everyone is invited to check us out!
- 10:30 a.m. Social time in chat room
- 10:50 a.m. Helena Puche, President
- Welcome, Announcements
- Introduce guests
- Introduce 21 Acres tour leaders and soil team members:
- Rhianne Janovich, Administrative Assistant
- Anthony Reyes, Farm Lead
- Jess Chandler, Landscape and Restoration Specialist
- 11:00 a.m. Virtual tour of 21 Acres Farm
- 11:45 a.m. Questions/answers/discussion
- 12:00 p.m. Raffle drawing*
- 12:00 p.m. Check your email to take a short survey after the meeting
21 Acres Center for Local Food and Sustainable Living - FARM TOUR
Farming has never been more essential to our local and global communities. Join us for a walk on the 21 Acres Farm to explore how agroecology, soil health and land stewardship can build resilient local food economies and impact climate action. We will uncover what farming in the Sammamish Valley looks like on the ground and visit our animals, organic fields, solar-powered projects, and much more. Via Zoom, we’ll bring the muck boots; you bring the questions.
Located in Woodinville, the 21 Acres Center is a leader in sustainable and regenerative practices. They are honored to serve as a living laboratory where the community learns together to grow, eat, and live sustainably, and inspire action against increasing climate challenges.
Read more about 21 Acres
* Raffle Prize
Winner received Floral Gardening Gloves & Rain Science Grow Bag
Questions? Email: firstname.lastname@example.org