Wednesday, April 14
Program: 21 ACRES
Guests Are Welcome!
Feel free to invite Friends, Family and Neighbors to this program. Newcomers is a fun social club and everyone is invited to check us out!
Please email RSVP for the meeting to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 10:30 a.m. Social time in chat room
- 10:50 a.m. Helena Puche, President
- Welcome, Announcements
- Introduce guests
- Introduce 21 Acres tour leaders and soil team members:
- Anthony Reyes, Farm Lead
- Jess Chandler, Landscape and Restoration Specialist
- 11:00 a.m. Virtual tour of 21 Acres Farm
- 11:45 a.m. Questions/answers/discussion
- 12:00 p.m. Raffle drawing* (Purchase tickets by 10:00 a.m. prior to the start of the meeting.) CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE RAFFLE TICKETS (Winner receives 1/2 of proceeds!)
- 12:00 p.m. See your email to take a short survey after the meeting.
21 Acres Center for Local Food and Sustainable Living : FARM TOUR
Farming has never been more essential to our local and global communities. Join us for a walk on the 21 Acres Farm to explore how agroecology, soil health and land stewardship can build resilient local food economies and impact climate action. We will uncover what farming in the Sammamish Valley looks like on the ground and visit our animals, organic fields, solar-powered projects, and much more. Via Zoom, we’ll bring the muck boots; you bring the questions.
Located in Woodinville, the Center is a leader in sustainable and regenerative practices, serving as a living laboratory center for conscious consumers who want to learn new, more sustainable ways of living.
Read more about 21 Acres
* Raffle Prize
Winner receives 1/2 of proceeds!
Questions? Email: email@example.com